“Youth for Change” program aims to challenge the geographical, social, and political separations; in order to beat the fragmentation caused by the occupation. This challenge is to be implemented by giving the Palestinian youth -in all areas in historical Palestine- a safe political, social and cultural space for in-depth discussion and implementation of initiatives, campaigns, and interactive activities on issues affecting the national identity of Palestine. Also, helping the Palestinian youth to develope mutual stands and visions and then trying to translate them into mutual action.
The program targets 40 young men and women, from the West Bank and Gaza Strip, and Palestine 1948, and runs for three years.
Every young man and woman within the criteria and conditions are entitled to apply to join the program.
- The applicant must be 18-22 years old.
- Willingness to develop knowledge and interest in issues related to the various Palestinian communities in the West Bank, Gaza, the lands of 1948 and the diaspora.
- Commitment and interest in societal and national issues and engaging in activities concerned with the Palestinian cause in the various locations of the Palestinian people.
- Commitment to equality and gender issues.
- Utterly belonging to the spirit of the project: the collective Palestinian national identity.
- Commitment to dialogue and acceptance of others.
- Belief in societal change and change mechanisms.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 31/12/2019.
- Willingness to adhere to the activities, events and meetings of the program.
Click the link below to fill out the program application: